2012-2013 Latina Researchers Network Tour
Where should we go next?
Over the last year we traveled to major science meetings to meet many of you over formal and informal gatherings to discuss leadership, mentorship and the challenges ahead for diverse scholars in academia and advanced research careers. Tell us where you are so that we can be there too!
- August 2013: 121st American Psychological Association Convention, Honolulu, Hawaii.
- February 2013: 30th Annual Winter Roundtable. Teachers College, Columbia University, New York, NY.
- January 2013: National Multicultural Conference and Summit, Houston, TX
- October 2012: National Latino/a Psychological Association Biennial Conference, New Brunswick, NJ.
- October 2012: American Public Health Association Meeting, in San Francisco, CA
- August 2012: American Psychological Association Convention, August 2-5, 2012, Orlando, FL.